Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Negros and Panay Islands here we come!

Your health blogger has been invited to visit Visayas from April 28 to May 1. My wife Emy, son Michael and I will be visiting Bacolod  in Negros and Iloilo in Panay. We will be there in connection with LifeMax.Net.  We will be helping promote the health benefits of LifeMax Mila and set up business opportunity presentations together with other Philippine distributors.


If you are residing in the area or will be there during that period, please contact me so we can get together and share the great health and business benefits of LifeMax Mila.

Everyone else who might be interested to learn about the LifeMax opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact me. You may also click here for my distributor page.

I will be posting pictures from this trip (and other similar trips) soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment