The following food selections comprise Dr. Estuita's Free Radical Scavenger Diet:
- Eat raw, fresh fruits and vegetables (5-6 servings: 1 serving is equivalent to 1 cup).
- Eat meat substitutes (vegemeat, gluten, raw assorted nuts, Japanese tofu, miso, beans).
- Eat whole grains (unpolished rice, brown wheat bread, and oatmeal).
- No chlorinated drinking and bathing water.
- Drink vegetable and fruit juices (suggested combinations for juicing vegetables and fruits: carrots, cabbage, celery, apple, pears; carrots, broccoli, raw potato, apple, pears; carrots, cucumber, apple, any favorite fruit; carrots, cauliflower, string beans).
In addition to his Free Radical Scavenger Diet, Dr. Estuita suggests that we take mega-vitamins and minerals as an effective preventive and maintenance program. This will serve as a therapeutic diet for those with chronic degenerative diseases being chelated. There is no way that an artery will be declogged, arthritis reversed, and other degenerative conditions improved, if junk foods are eaten, he emphasized.
Diseases that are related to junk foods and malnutrition are:
- Mental Illness